Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Perfecting the world for the future generations
Welcome to Alethea’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Activity Page
At Alethea, we are committed to giving back to the community and making a positive impact on society. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives are an integral part of our business operations, and we strive to create sustainable change by addressing the most pressing social and environmental challenges of our time.
Our CSR initiatives are aligned with the Section 135, the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 (“Rules”) and Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 (the “Act”), and we work in close collaboration with various stakeholders to achieve our goals. We believe that by working together, we can create a better world for future generations.
Our CSR initiatives focus on following key areas:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition and promoting health care
- Promoting education, including special education and employment
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture
- Promoting sports
- Promoting research and development projects in the field of science, technology, engineering and medicine,
- Rural and slum area development projects
- Disaster management, including relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction activities.
We are proud of the impact that our CSR initiatives have made, and we are committed to continuing our efforts to create a more just and sustainable world.
If you would like to learn more about our CSR initiatives or partner with us in our efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org