Platforms: WiCheck V0200
WiCheck D2A 802.11ac/n Radioheads
Subversion: RC2 (For 802.11 ac/n Radioheads)
RC3 (For WiCheck V0200 / WiCheck Lite)
New Features & Enhancements:
- Card type as Badges
The card type (AC or N) is added next to the card number in the UI as an easy identification of the card type.
- Application Packet Replay (APR) improvements and addition of new traffic “Strike of Kings” (Beta)
It now includes:
- Average inter-packet interval time in reference pcap (ms)
- DL/UL Latency
- Adjustments for processing time
- WPA3 Security Types:
Added support for WPA3 security types mentioned below-
- WPA3 Enterprise-Transition – CCMP/GCMP
Note: Previous versions already supported
- WPA3 open
- WPA3 personal
- WPA3 Enterprise-128-CCMP/GCMP
- WPA3 Enterprise-192-CCMP/GCMP
- WPA3 Enterprise only – CCMP/GCMP
- Roaming Time and Message Improvements
- Following changes are made to the roaming report
- Display the roaming time for each client in the Status message
- To avoid miscalculation of roam time, the timestamp is not updated for GROUP_HANDSHAKE to COMPLETED state change, if the last state change is COMPLETED to GROUP_HANDSHAKE
Κnown Issues Resolved:
- Unable to connect clients after swapping the 802.11n Radiohead with 802.11ac Radiohead in the same port
- Unable to export the WiCheck logs from AC/N Radioheads in WiCheck 6.
- mDNS register traffic issue
- Export Traffic: Erroneously exporting previously configured traffic
- Disk was full due to log rotate algorithm issue
- Command provided to delete the traffic logs per group
- Speedtest external traffic support.
- WPA3_CCMP settings is not getting saved
- In Multiflow_iperf3_UDP_Dl traffic report is showing “NA”
- SIP_conference changes is not present with in-built Asterisk
- Following list of Traffics are deprecated and license for these will be disabled
– DITG, CounterStrike, DNS, Quake3, Telnet and Youtube
- The group-wise graph doesn’t work for UDP
- Linkedin traffic’s login procedure has changed, so existing procedures won’t work.
- Connect_all / disconnect_all can’t show back any errors because it is a trigger and leave command
- facebook_internal, qq_music_internal,tiktok_internal are recommended to be run with a maximum of 32 clients only.
- It is not recommended to run traffic packet injection along with any other traffic.
- Packet injection max pcap file size is limited to 500MB
- SIP conference does not work with the internal Asterisk server. Will continue to work with external Asterisk server
- The below listed traffic does not support MAC Binding, where all clients are bound to the same IP address.
UAPSD_VO, BITtorrent, DRM video, video_streaming_multicast, tcp_conv_replay, Custom
Note: This is a special requirement from certain operators and does not impact the same traffic under standard IP-MAC binding rules.
- OpenVPN works ONLY with TAP type of tunnel. TUN type will not work
- WEP security is not currently working.
- Robot script with youtube template (youtube_template.txt) will not work, since the traffic type “Youtube streaming” has been deprecated.
Please use Youtube_SIM instead (youtube_SIM.txt)